Monday, January 16, 2012

Mama's got a brand new blog!

So, I decided that if I was going to go through all the effort of having a new template, etc...that I might as well get myself a new blog too! ha! I am really going to have to buckle down on this, and hopefully over the next few weeks we can get everything in order!

Here is what is on the agenda: new items for the shop, bringing to life Nutshell Farms Kids, rearranging some stuff at The Dreaming Tree, and hopefully...some organization in my studio/office. I will be running around like a mad woman, so I will need all the good vibes I can get people! ha!


You can find our old blog here: Our Little Universe


We will be adding all sorts of wonderful things to this blog shortly! :) Stop back soon!


Cheers,
Jess, B-Real, & Chairman Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment