Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Must Haves...



...for 8 Months Old. 
 



5.) bumGenius 4.0 cloth diaper
 
~*~*~*~*~
 
I can't believe that Squish is almost 8 months old!!! Where has the time gone? 
 
These are my Top 5 Picks for Must Have items for her 8th month. 
 
The Nuby No-Spill Cup has been great, she loves using it, and it's got a softer spout so she can chew away.
 
The Babylegs come in handy for those quick diaper changes {no messing with trying to wrangle a squirmy baby into pants. They also protect her knees while she's crawling all over the place.
{You can also find these types of leggings in other brands, or you could make your own. I plan on posting a tutorial on how to make them...they are super easy!}

Fisher Price Peek-a-Boo Blocks are one of Squish's favorite toys right now. She'll chew on them, toss them around, and she has lots of fun knocking them over after B-Real or I stack them up.

Plum Organics...ahhh...I can't say enough about this brand!! They have some fantastic flavor combinations, I can pronounce all the ingredients {unlike some other brands}, and they are yum-o! I make all of Squish's food, but I've had some epic fails when it comes to trying to make her teething biscuits. So I decided to give these a try, plus they have cremes {non-dairy thank you very much!}, and easy disolve teether cookies. I believe they are gluten free...but don't quote me on that one as I'm a little sleep deprived this week.

bumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers have quickly become one of our favorite diapers. In the beginning some of the one size were super bulky, while others were too trim for our chunky thighed babe...but we've always been able to get a good fit with ALL of the bumGenius that we've tried. I do enjoy a couple other brands of cloth diapers...but that's for another day. :)   Lately we've been having some issues with Squish waking up in the night because she wants a diaper change...not such a big deal, if she were to go back to sleep after said diaper change - but she doesn't. She doesn't like feeling wet, but who can blame her?  The 4.0's are pockets, and I can stuff some super absorbant inserts in there, and the inner fabric has a stay dry feel to it. AWESOME! {I also really like their Freetimes for during the day, and their old style Elementals}
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment