Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What Squish is Eating...

...or what she's smearing all over her face.

~*~*~*~

Last night I mixed up a lovely 'medley' of fruits and veggies for Squish.  She likes flavor combinations { or as B-Real would say 'a flavor explosion' } and I'm taking advantage of the fact that she'll eat just about anything right now. ;)

Here's what on the menu:

Baby Spinach
Banana
Peaches
Avocado
Blueberries




~*~*~*~

It looks like a big old gross mess, but it takes yum!  I taste everything I give to her.  If I wouldn't eat it, I don't serve it to her.  I'm hoping this will foster good eating habits, and that we'll be able to avoid severe food aversions with her. 

 
 
~*~*~*~


Feeding time...

 
~*~*~*~
 
 
 
What's on the menu in your house today?
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment