Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spinning My Wheels

I feel like I'm standing still. There is so much to do right now, and I feel like I'm starting about a million and one projects, and barely getting any of them done.

Today is the first day that I'm a SAHM...although I consider myself a WAHM {but the shops are not functional right now...soon though, soon!}.

It's been a good day so far. Laundry, visiting some of my favorite ladies at Heritage Inn, finding a leak under the downstairs bathroom sink {FML - more water problems}, getting flowers ordered for the memorial this weekend, more laundry, making lunch, making dinner and freezer meals, finishing up the memorial cards and thank you cards...and finally getting Squish to take a nap.

We will be having some hardcore play time this afternoon when she wakes up...while I fold laundry.

I've been neglecting the blog...a lot. I set it up to do all the reviews for each day of the week, but low and behold find out today that they have NOT been publishing themselves, like they are supposed to. BAH! If I would've been able to stick to my plan of writing a fun blog for each time I posted a review...this wouldn't have happened. C'est la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment